Do you have a passion for people and a desire to support and drive positive, people-centric cultures? Do you value working on a team that is constantly striving for greater success? If you believe that good enough is never good enough, and you are a self starter that's looking to join a high-performing team at a rapidly growing company, we want to talk with you.
The Manthei Group is a collection of companies that bring innovative products and solutions across multiple industries. We currently serve the licensed building materials, heavy construction, forestry products, hospitality, and real estate industries.
We are currently seeking an HR / Payroll Coordinator that can help support all general HR and payroll functions for two of our companies: Manthei Veneer and Aster Brands. This is an instrumental role that will be working independently and on a team to perform daily tasks such as payroll, as well as working to implement policies, programs, and procedures in order to make the greatest positive impact on the lives of our team members, our customers, and our communities.
We offer excellent health benefits, 401k with employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains human resource and payroll system records. Adds new information to systems, updates, compiles reports and trends analytical data as needed and/or directed.
- Processes weekly payroll for Manthei Veneer and Aster Brands. Processes garnishments, liens, levy’s and other deductions, reporting and payroll requirements.
- Onboards new employees with new hire paperwork and changes to employee information as needed.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files. Conducts audits as needed and/or directed.
- Communicates, tracks, and follows up with management team to administer new hire check in progress reports and performance evaluations.
- Coordinates and assists with leave, benefits and 401k enrollment, maintains, audits and balances deductions. Communicates and reports data to management, team members and partners.
- Develops and distributes employee newsletter, safety updates, wellness news and team member calendar as determined.
- Writes and maintains media and social sites with newsworthy company information, job postings and employee recognition initiatives.
- Coordinates and/or facilitates various HR related programs and events, including training sessions, enrollment meetings, team member luncheons, gatherings or other recognition events.
- Back up other HR office staff when necessary including other projects and duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
Qualifications and Proficiencies
- Associate's Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or
- One to two years' experience and/or training, or
- An adequate combination of the two
- Able to maintain the highest degree on confidentiality and professional discretion
- Able to multi-task, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- Able to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members of organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
To learn more about the company and the products we make, please visit www.themantheigroup.com.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to talking with you!